Is a Commerce Graduate having Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management and have done Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource. Working with International Airports Authority of India since 1985 and has vast experience in the field of Aviation HR of more than 18 years. Rendered related services to the HR Directorates of erstwhile IGI Airport, RHQ (NR), CHQ (ANS) and CATC Allahabad of Airports Authority of India.
Have specialization in handling IR and Disciplinary matters. During the course of privatization of IGI Airport was actively involved in maintaining smooth Industrial Relations without any unrest with unions and handled staff matters of approx. 2500 employees of AAI and 2000 employees of CISF posted at IGI Airport. Headed training department at IGI Airport. Also Headed Redeployment Cell of RHQ (NR) for efficient redeployment of surplus manpower.
Was actively involved in:
- Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility Policy of AAI.
- Establishing of AAI’s Paper Recycling Project from the beginning and worked as Consultant and In-charge of AAI’s Paper Recycling Unit.
- Brought national and international laurels to AAI by winning Golden Peacock Innovation Award 2012, Times of India Teflas CSR Award 2012, “3rd Asia’s best CSR practise Award” for developing sustainable strategies in the year 2013 conferred upon to AAI in Singapore.
- In short span earned ISO certification 14001:2004 for paper recycling and its utilisation in the year 2013.
- in making CATC, Allahabad at number one position in AAI for imparting and conducting soft skill training programmes and covering maximum participants in the year 2016