Airports Authority of India (AAI) is the largest airport operator in India, who constructs, operates and maintains airports in India. AAI is a PSU of Ministry of Civil Aviation. Directorate General of Civil Aviation and Bureau of Civil Aviation Security are regulatory bodies of Ministry of Civil Aviation. DGCA looks after aviation Safety whereas BCAS looks after aviation security.
All types of aviation related trainings are imparted at IAA except Air Navigation Services (ANS). These includes aviation safety, aviation security, operations, engineering, HR, Finance, General management, dangerous good regulation (DGR), Hindi, RTI, IT, law, ICAO STPs, ICAO Fellowship programs etc.
IAA does not entertain trainees in individual capacity. IAA' s trainings are mainly meant for working professional hence they have to come through their employer only. However, few courses run in association with IATA can have individual participant without going through their employer.
Yes. DGR trainings are accredited by DGCA, Security trainings are accredited by BCAS. ICAO STP and fellowship programs are accredited by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). MDP courses are accredited by various leading management institutes. Other programs are accredited by IATA, ACI etc.
1. Go to https://iaa.edu.in
2. Click on Login at the top right corner and then on Register.
3. Enter your details and verify your mobile by typing your OTP received on mobile.
4. Click on the link sent on your registered email to verify email.
5. Login with your newly created credentials (your username will be the email you used for registration).
6. Click on My Account and then on Edit Personal Information, complete personal details and then click Yes against Are you a working professiona
1. Android users, click on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iaa.trainingapp&hl=en_IN and iOS users, click on https://apps.apple.com/am/app/namankan/id1450381873
Or Search for Namankan app on iOS or Android Appstore.
2. Click on Register below the Login button.
3. Enter your details and click on Next.
4. Wait for the OTP on your mobile number, enter it and then click Next.
5. Now, login to your email and click on the link received from Namankan to verify your email id.